Deans & Directors Cohort
The role of a dean in the 21st century is increasingly challenging, multifaceted and complex – the context ever-changing and the learning environment more diverse and demanding than ever.
As a dean or senior leader of a forward thinking and outward facing learning institution, you work with increasingly competing internal and external priorities. Not least the paradoxes and possibilities associated with developing a global perspective and implementing responsibility in leadership and practice.
Alongside this you must manage the ever demanding cycle of transformational change required by learning and education fit for the 21st century.
The Globally Responsible Leadership Initiative, an EFMD, AACSB International and UN Global Compact strategic partnership, is committed to facilitating innovative, pioneering and action oriented co-learning opportunities for senior leaders in the fields of management, higher education and organisational learning.
Inspired by the 50+20 vision of “Management Education for the World”, and other transformative aiming initiatives, we invite you to join a collaboratory of deans and directors acting as catalysts of change.
The fourth meeting of the Deans & Directors Cohort is hosted by Católica Porto Business School from 3-6 November 2019.
- Download the 2019 Brochure for more information. Also see the recent Global Focus article for participant testimonials.
- Apply to join the Cohort. If you wish to meet us first then book a zoom meeting directly in our calendar (see below).
- Register for the Porto event.
- Book your accommodation (see below).
- Prepare for the meeting (see the participant guide including draft agenda in Google Docs online)
Porto Accommodation Options
- Boa-Vista Hotel is near Católica Porto Business School and is a walking distance hotel. The booking for Boa-Vista Hotel be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Deans & Directors Cohort 2019 | GRLI”, so that the hotel can apply the discount (15%).
- Ipanema Park Hotel is 10/15 minutes’ drive from Católica. The booking for Ipanema Park Hotel should be made through the link ( https://catolicaevents.hfhotels.com/ ) discount (10%) will be directly applied.