The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business is a global, nonprofit membership organization of educational institutions, businesses, and other entities devoted to the advancement of management education. Established in 1916, AACSB International provides its members with a variety of products and services to assist them with the continuous improvement of their business programs and schools.
These products and services include:
- Internationally recognized accreditation for undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral programs in business and accounting (Note: Membership does not imply accreditation.).
- Conferences, seminars, symposiums, and webinars that provide global professional development opportunities for business school administrators and faculty.
- Publications that provide insight into the business education industry.
Access to extensive global data and corresponding reports related to business schools.
- Networking through groups and events held both online and in live environments.
- Sponsorships, exhibiting, and business development opportunities.
In addition to providing its members with products and services, AACSB International strives to identify challenges and trends that are facing the business education industry through its research and various initiatives. The association also educates students, parents, employers, and counselors about accreditation and how to choose a quality business degree program that will fit their needs.